Monday, March 15, 2010

March is already half over. OMG where does it go.


Hope you all had a wonderful week-end. We are finally having some wonderful weather here in Central Fl. So I worked out in my yard for a couple hours each day. I am getting all kinds of idea's on changing some things around. The fellow that lives next door has been helping me with the heavy stuff. Also digging out some things that got frozen and things that I am tired of. When you get to be a certain age, your body will not allow you to do all of the things you have enjoyed doing most of your life. So you hire it done.

The 2 bunny's and the EGG Make do are now listed on E-Bay at a starting price of $8.95. Hopefully I can get a few bids on this grouping. If things don't pick up on E-Bay, I may just pull out of there for good. I have really been giving stuff away that I put on for bids. A darling black bunny went off this week-end for $ .95. Sure can not afford to keep that up for very long. OH Yea! ! my ebay ID: catsinthebarn*primitives Lots of cute things on there now.

Have a GREAT WEEK!

Hugs and blessing, Susan

No comments: