Sunday, March 28, 2010

IT HAS FINALLY WARMED UP HERE IN FLORIDA!


Thought I would let you know what I have been up to lately. It has been a long and hard struggle, but I think I finally have conker my e-pattern quest. I have been trying to learn how to do my own patterns for a whole month now. This little Angel "Miss Tilly" #128 was the first attempt on my own. I must tell you that I have a wonderful teacher that has been so patient with me. You know the old saying, "you can't teach an old dog new tricks", well don't believe it one bit. This old dog is still learning every day of my life.

I am finally getting some new patterns listed on Pattern Mart. I will also be listing them on Lemon Poppy Seeds and my web site. I have many more to make into e-patterns so stay tuned to this station. You can also always email me at grannygreers@comcast.net if you have any questions or suggestions.

Been a long day, so I am going to wrap this up for now. Will resume later in the week. Hugs and blessings to all, Susan

No comments: