Monday, March 1, 2010

MARCH ALREADY! WHAT HAPPENED TO JAN.?

OKay, now it is March, where is Spring? I live in Florida for gosh sakes, when is this nightly temps going to get out of the 30's. We have had 2 really loooong drawn out cold months. Enough already! ! ! !

Well I finally got a new pattern finished. Here is the link, you will need to copy & paste it. http://www.patternmart.com/patterns/search/section/All/Cats+In+The+Barn+%28Granny+Greer%29/All This link will take you to Pattern Mart where I have listed the new pattern. Oh yes, #122 (Lil' Ms Black Bunny) is the new pattern. Hope you like her well enough to purchase her.

I promise more patterns in the near future.

For you Northerners, I hope all of your snow melts real soon, and you get an early Spring. I feel so bad for the SnowBirds that came down here for warm weather. Perhaps we will get some soon, before it is time for you to go back home.

I have some pictures to share, as soon as I learn how to add them to this blog.

Well it is my bedtime, so will close for now.

Hugs and blessings, Susan (Cats In The Barn)

No comments: