Saturday, March 14, 2009

Good Saturday Morning to ALL! ! ! !

What a beautiful week we have had here in Central Florida. Had my house opened up all week, no air or heat running. Yea! ! Easy on the Power bill. Sure wish I could send some SunShine to ya'll. I must say we need rain badly, they are saying possibly Monday.

I have had the creative juices flowing all week. So keep an eye on My Ebay catsinthebarn*primitives and Cats In The barn (pattern mart) and last but not least my Web Site www.catsinthebarn.com . If you need info for any of these sites just email me at grannygreers@comcast.net.

Time to get dressed and get out for my walk. I am back to doing 2 miles per day. Need to do more to rid myself of this winter weight. What we women go through just to look and feel good. Going to be a long Spring.hehehehe

Have a wonderful week-end and let me hear from you. Hugs, Susan

No comments: