Wednesday, March 11, 2009

OMG

Here I am more than 1 year later......Why do I have such a tough time keeping up with this BLOG thingie. Here again I will blame it on my age.hehehe Just don't seem to be enough time in one day to get it all done, anymore. I just am no longer the WHIZ KID I used to be.

So please allow me to start all over again. FRESH AND NEW OK????????

As some of you know I live in Central Florida, Leesburg. Well to us it has been a long and drawn out winter. Usually I say that about our Summers. I know you will scream out loud when I tell you our temps. are now in the 80's during the days and 55degrees at night. I realize some who are reading this are still having much colder temps. Sooooooooooo! I will try and send you some of our SUNSHINE, if you ask me to..... hehehe, sure wish I could do that.

Well a couple of week-ends ago my Sister, Sally and Brother-In-Law came down for a visit from OHIO. Sorry to say it was still nippy here, but they didn't think it was so awfully bad. Then we all went to Vero Beach, where my daughter Vikki and family live. Sally and Red went on to some friends to spend a few days. Vik and I had a great time. She has just quit her job of 2 years (she hated it), so we got to spend some quality time together.

I told her I could sure get used to this retirement and being lazy real fast. But since I need to earn money to live on, I got in my car and headed home last Saturday. I am still having trouble getting in the groove of working. I did get 8 bodys made up yesterday and grunged today. I will start stuffing those guys tonight in front of the TV.

Now I am headed back to my work room and work on 8 more different sized bodys. I like to have a big pile of bodys to work with come July or Aug. When I will start decorateing them for the Fall and Christmas Shows.

So please excuse me......I promise it will not be another year before I post again.

Hugs and blessings to you all, Susan

No comments: